Chalfont St Peter
Paccar Scout Camp is situated on the ridge between Chalfont St. Peter and the River Colne in the beautiful Buckinghamshire countryside.
Paccar originally opened in 1938 when the camp was purchased by The Scout Association after an anonymous donation of money, it was operated by Scout Headquarters as a base for scouts to camp.
In 1970 Greater London Middlesex West took over the site as its County campsite and Training Centre. In 2008, following a donation of £500,000 from the PACCAR Foundation, the site name was changed to PACCAR Scout Camp.